Cams on line

martes, 10 de agosto de 2010

SENSUALBLONDY

About My Show

HERE!GORGEOUS BODY, INCREDIBLE TITS, SWEET PINK, JUICY PUSSY

What Turns Me On

I WANT your KISS. Also I love toys/ORAL/ANAL. HIGH HEELS, COLLEGE UNIFORM, LINGERIE, SECRETARY FRENCH MAID

My Expertise

I'm a 18 y.o. GOOD girl when I'm in THE COLLEGE, but I like to get BAD when I'm home ALONE!



Basic Profile

About SENSUALBLONDY

Basic Profile

  • Name: SENSUALBLONDY
  • Age: 18
  • Gender: Female
  • Sexual Preference: Straight
  • Zodiac: Pisces

Appearance

  • Height: 1,65m (5'5")
  • Weight: 61kg (135 lbs)
  • Hair Color: Black
  • Eye Color: Blue
  • Build: Slender
  • Ethnicity: White
  • Cup Size: DD/E
  • Pubic Hair: Bald
  • Measurements: 99-61-97cm (39-24-38")
  • Kinky Attributes: Rubber, Feet, Toys, Smoking, Anal Penetration, Underwear

Features

  • Audio
  • High Definition Video

Languages Spoken: English



SENSUALBLONDYLive Cam FREE HERE !!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario