Cams on line

domingo, 15 de agosto de 2010

NAUGHTYLADYX

About My Show

I like to tease my men with hot strip, play with my wet pussy, fingering, toys, anal , dp and cum togheter. Also i am able to chat and get to know each others :) visit me and u will not regret :)

What Turns Me On

many things. for example imagine u kissing my niples licking me , ur hard cock inside me...

My Expertise

dildos, vibrators, fingers, orgazm, conversation ;



Basic Profile

  • Name: NAUGHTYLADYX
  • Age: 23
  • Gender: Female
  • Sexual Preference: Straight
  • Zodiac: Gemini

Appearance

  • Height: 1,7m (5'7")
  • Weight: 57kg (126 lbs)
  • Hair Color: Brown
  • Eye Color: Brown
  • Build: Average
  • Ethnicity: White
  • Cup Size: C
  • Pubic Hair: Hairy
  • Measurements: 91-69-94cm (36-27-37")
  • Kinky Attributes: Rubber, Feet, Toys, Smoking, Anal Penetration, Underwear

Features

  • Audio
  • High Definition Video

Languages Spoken: English

NAUGHTYLADYX's Live Cam FREE HERE !!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario